Tuesday

school mode.


...is not half as fun as the picture above.

starting the entire battlestar galactica series all over again.

spending all this time getting my phone to work with twitter only to then be reminded how lame twitter is.

tina fey has two kids. god damn it! i have no chance with her, what so ever...

i couldn't get that damn on a boat song out of my fucking head all damn day.

my back hurts from sitting on the floor through one of my classes.

stout called me "soft" at the cafe today and then continued to poke me in the gut and on the hurt part of my right shoulder. then he continued to tell me that he's "'vainie' in all the right places." it's a long and disturbing story.

low fat mint ice cream.

just found out dirty dan isn't living in atx anymore (and fuck'd the piss out of his leg and can't ride.)

open ear studios let in far too much outside noise to keep a person sane in the smoking area at school.

i've been drinking a lot of diet coke and captain morgan's tonight. delicious! but yet at the same time (and by "the same time" i mean "the all the time") disgusting! and only 0g of fat! great for dieting.

(LEGAL NOTE: I AM NOT A DOCTOR. IN FACT, I AM QUITE DRUNK. ALL MEDICAL ADVICE GIVEN IN THIS AND ANY OTHER POST ON THIS BLOG SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FALSE... INFACT; AS CLOSE TO THE OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH AS POSSIBLE.)

i'm watching all of you... all homo.

the sharks are playing at 7pm EST ...which blows.

i have no one to jumpfart... i guess i must regularfart. whatawaste...

last night when i was hiii i decided to watch 30 minutes of nick and norah's infinite playlist. that was a mistake.

the PAPO the ugliest girl you've banged v2.0 thread on bg is starting to fizzle. it's one of the few things that'd make me laugh everyday ...and it will be months before the v3.0 thread.

i don't have chainstay clearance for anything bigger than a 33t sprocket on the 3 amigos... looks like it's time for a new frame.

i'm broke.

nobody named scott invited me along to go to the benefit show this weekend.

did i mention how hot tina fey is? almost to a depressing point...

i feel like so much of this blog just flies over all/most of your heads. it's makes me sad/hungry.

am i the only one that doesn't give a rat's ass about michael phelps? YES, I SMOKE WEED! but why the shit should i sign a petition to legally force subway to keep giving him free sandwiches? the dude fucked up!

scott just sent me this... i've watched it 6 times... my face hurts.


these cap'n mo's go down like water!

me wants some good ass foooo! like a quesadilla or some shit. (why the shit doesn't apple spell check know quesadilla? boo!)

adding a spell check runtime app (that actually knows it's shit) is the first thing i'm going to do this semester... (drunk-ass derek's os...1 osx...0.)

i started drinking tonight just for you, tim... and look where that decision lead me.

there are way too many words on this blog. this is not what i had in mind a few nights ago when i came home really drunk/high and decided to make this piece of shit. this is supposed to be a copypasta blog, goddamnit!

there's a lot wrong with my mind grapes...